Becker CPA Review is ruining my life
How to tell this group is right for you:
1. You realize that Peter Olinto is right, and spend your Friday and Saturday nights studying (Sunday-Thursday, too)
2. You have a strong propensity to drive your car into oncoming traffic when you think about Becker.
3. You have at least 10 highlighters on-hand because each book requires at least 3 or more.
4. You now use notecards, something you haven’t seen since freshman year of high school Spanish class.
5. Your friends have stopped calling.
6. After taking one section of the CPA exam, you drink for 24 hours straight.
7. You look forward to tasks that you previously hated because it prevents you from having to do Becker.
8. You refer to your current abode as the "House of GAAP."